Friday, December 9, 2022

Picture with Santa

I brought home a few old slides last month and one of them happened to be this photo of my sister Jennifer (right) and I (left) with the jolly old elf himself, Santa Claus.


Me (Denise) and my sister Jennifer

The photo would have been taken in the 1960s and if I were a betting person, I’d say it was taken at the Stewart-Lakewood Shopping Center not far from our Atlanta home. Stewart-Lakewood was the home of the big Santa, a local landmark. I have shared photos of the big Santa in the past but since it has been a while, I’ll share again.


We look so excited to me there lol.


Me (standing) and my brother Michael

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of me or any of my siblings with Santa, so it was a treat to discover this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment